Views: 3943|Replies: 8

How much saving should a 30-year-old man have? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
A lot of my friends are crossing the line of getting to thirty.

I remember someone once wrote: Twenty-something sucks! You're poor, you cannot afford beautiful things. You live in cheap apartments, cannot afford your rent. No one respects you. All you have is your little beautiful face and your youthful body, and a whole lot of fearless!

What about being thirty? How much saving shoule a man have in his account? 200,000 yuan , or 1000,000 yuan?

How was your thirty like?

Use magic tools Report

Just start to make a living!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

At least you should have the aim to pursuit for. No matter how much saving you have , you should have your own lifestyle.

Use magic tools Report

So poor peoples who have an unique goal in their miserable life: money..they even dont enjoy, because when they have enough, they need other to show them how they have to spend it.
Today, 15000 sicentist from 184 countries called the world to change the terrific future that we are building with this disgusting consummerist way of life. what need money if you even have no air to breath? be sure that the time whene you are living in this utopic world where your only question is how to spend money will soon be a memory.

Use magic tools Report

I have nothing till right now, I am confident that I should possess what I want 10 years later. good lucky to me.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Why do so many people feel sorry for themselves? its always about what they dont have in life...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Only freedom is to me. Others is no matter to me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.