Views: 288|Replies: 5

iPhone, because there's sucker born every minute [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
------------
The iPhone X appears to have multipleteething troubles, albeit ones that aren't necessarily common. Some users on Reddit, MacRumors and Twitter report that the new handset's top speaker is crackling at higher volume levels. The severity varies, but it happens regardless of what you're playing and persists with replacement units. It doesn't appear to affect most units, but it's common enough that it's not necessarily an isolated issue.
------------
People are still spending 4 to 6 times as much for an iPhone?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
All my office machines are apple my laptop is mac book and 4 x iPhone 7's for staff

EASY COME EASY GO It's not always about money, they are all far superior that your Dell with your put it together yourself instruction leaflet. And your flip top Blackbelly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-11-13 07:18
All my office machines are apple my laptop is mac book and 4 x iPhone 7's for staff

Sounds like your an Apple fan.
You have to learn to use any device.
Steve Jobs was your run of the mill huckster. You took the bait.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2017-11-14 21:48
Sounds like your an Apple fan.
You have to learn to use any device.
Steve Jobs was your run of the ...

that are easy peasy to learn, faster than other computers after a couple years, and the lappy and iPhones battery lasts a zit loads longer than your self assembly black belly

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Who needs an iPhone nobody, really. But they are eye-catching for the phonies.

So I suggest a new moniker: Eye Phony.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-11-14 07:12
that are easy peasy to learn, faster than other computers after a couple years, and the lappy and  ...

That's whey Apple was made for dummies with money. Seems there are plenty of those to go around.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.