Author: robert237

Can your child go to Harvard? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2017-11-12 23:07
""The academic top-of-the-range"".

And by that you must mean the most well indoctrinated.

If you think the academic top of the range is akin to well indoctrinated, apparently you are trying to discredit the integrity of the top US higher learning institutes.
I may differ with you on this, but I applaud your critical thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League are Capitalist-funded private Universities, intended for the scions of the Capitalist ruling class. They're not intended for their working class servants who attend State-funded public Universities.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-13 13:00
Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League are Capitalist-funded private Universities, intended for the  ...

We both know that.
Only Ivy league schools have stranger hazings.
Just to make sure you'll tow the line.

Use magic tools Report

sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-14 05:00
Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League are Capitalist-funded private Universities, intended for the  ...

“Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League are Capitalist-funded private Universities, intended for the scions of the Capitalist ruling class. ”

And the daughter of China’s ‘core leader’.  Capitalist ruling class? I’ll leave that up to you ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2017-11-14 21:50
We both know that.
Only Ivy league schools have stranger hazings.
Just to make sure you'll tow the ...

The Ivy League Universities have more than US$ 100 billion in endowments donated by rich Capitalists as a form of tax-exempt welfare for the rich while State funding for public Universities get cut due to tax evasion by the rich Capitalists.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

This post was edited by robert237 at 2017-11-14 22:57
coralbay Post time: 2017-11-14 06:49
“Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League are Capitalist-funded private Universities, intended for  ...

Who's ever got the money and wants to find out about the inner workings of America.
I hope they get spared of the hazings though, sick and demented as they are.

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-11-15 17:24
robert237 Post time: 2017-11-15 14:57
Who's ever got the money and wants to find out about the inner workings of America.
I hope they get ...

Attending the Ivy League gives you a glimpse of the privileged life of the US plutocracy but nothing about the inner workings of America which would require some exposure to Marxism-Leninism-Maoism in order to understand the dark underbelly of the US Capitalist System.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.