Views: 60552|Replies: 46

I am GLAD God Does Not Exist!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-11 08:41:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by _X__ at 2017-11-11 08:41

I am glad that no morality judging super-powers exists, such as gods, super-ETs, a Matrix computer we could all be living in, and so forth.  

The reason I am glad is because so many humans behave in a psychopathic and non-altruistic manner, especially our world elites.  Can you imagine if there was a super-entity that would punish us in the next life for our behaviors?

Imagine if we all lived in a simulated Matrix universe, and after we die in the program, our individual digital minds are preserved and uploaded to either a digital Heaven or Hell.

Or what if Super-ETs capture our physical minds before we die and then transplant our minds into another physical body in a different physical world, one being a Heaven-like world, and the other being a Hell-like world.

So, I am sure glad that none of these super-entities or the Matrix exist. Thank goodness that after humans spend their whole lives being psychopathic and non-altruistic, they just get to die for eternity and not have to worry about being punished.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-12 08:39:40 |Display all floors
so cool to understand the live and death! in fact, human being must live or die according the nature principle. no one can flee. no superman and GOD is exist in the world, God is just a symbol which we are chasing forever.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-12 09:51:36 |Display all floors
I am   s a d   that no morality judging authority exists any more. We are witnessing the decline of vicilisation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-22 00:25:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-11 20:51
I am   s a d   that no morality judging authority exists any more. We are witnessing the decline of  ...

A study of philosophy will yield plenty of human authority regarding morality. I remember being terrified that God might exist - know all my thoughts - and punish me. Now, as my death approaches, the ideal of "eternal life" has a certain attraction! But I maintain my atheism.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-22 02:13:59 |Display all floors
You are deluding yourself..... God exists!!!

But not everyone can find God.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-22 09:06:42 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-11-22 00:25
A study of philosophy will yield plenty of human authority regarding morality. I remember being te ...

I am agnostic too but not an atheist. Atheists are responsible for all crimes committed in history and at present, and they will be responsible for all those crimes in future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-22 16:49:16 |Display all floors
If God does not exist, where do we come from. Even though evolution teaches that we evolve from a single cell, how did that cell exist or where did it come from? Did it come from aliens? If so where do the aliens come from? All questions point to the fact that somehow, there is a starting point of creation by a higher being which is different from us and where the questions above do not apply at all.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.