Views: 9888|Replies: 24

PLA Air Force Flies Into "New Era" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-9 15:36:34 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-10 04:05:56 |Display all floors

Napoleon once said of China:

“let the dragon sleep for when she wakes she will shake the earth.”

Therefore, a new era for the PLA is a given and not an anomally.

At one time, we Chinese were once caught with our pants down. We were, simply, way too overly confident of ourselves and we suffered for our mistake for centuries.

But, NO MORE however. We’e risen again. And, along with this rise. naturally, is modern science and technology - modern science and technology that rivals the best that humanity has to offer.

But, science and technology IS NOT the most proud of moment I have of my world. The most proud moment I have of my world is the door which is now wide opened for members of our opposit sex in all facets of Chinese society and, that is a pride I take over all else.

As a Dad of two girls who take deep pride in their heritage, girls who are of the same age group as these pilots, I personally take deep pride in all our women and have  great confidence in all of them.

Seeing how these womens now routinely zips above in the skies of China, how I wish my kids, too, were China born and raised...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Meanwhile in parts of rural China, village committees often deny female descendants right of herigate to the farming plots of their fathers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-11-13 20:12
Meanwhile in parts of rural China, village committees often deny female descendants right of herigat ...

Hmm,
shall we talk about the biggest DEMOCRACY in the world...

Use magic tools Report

emanreus Post time: 2017-11-14 13:45
Hmm,
shall we talk about the biggest DEMOCRACY in the world...

No, but we can talk about rule of law.

Use magic tools Report

Jaaja Post time: 2017-11-14 13:54
No, but we can talk about rule of law.

Which is;

US displays military might near Korea with 3 flattops, just begging to have the S/Korean wiped out.

S/KOREANS  must be the most simple minded people on the Planet...

otherwise, even KIDS would say, YANKEE; go home----PLEASE

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.