Views: 183|Replies: 4

It's robots, not Chinese that are stealing American jobs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-13 11:20:52 |Display all floors
During a recent visit to a Shanghai hospital, I was amazed to see a robot, instead of a human being, dispensing medicine.
And then dining last week in a Cantonese dim sum restaurant in Shanghai, I was instructed to place my order by scanning a bar code on a device at the table.
In each case, I wondered how many jobs had been lost due to these new technologies being introduced. But I have not heard ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-13 11:21:20 |Display all floors
chinese not stealing the american jobs,the robots are instead stealing American jobs ,including chiness.so ,we are welcome the coming automation technology,while we are together face this challenge。

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-10-13 20:35:10 |Display all floors
zbq911 Post time: 2017-10-13 11:21
chinese not stealing the american jobs,the robots are instead stealing American jobs ,including chin ...

Yeah, maybe. Or maybe these robots stole Chinese people's jobs, and then the Chinese emigrated to the U.S>A. to steal U.S. American people's jobs...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-13 22:09:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-10-13 20:35
Yeah, maybe. Or maybe these robots stole Chinese people's jobs, and then the Chinese emigrated to  ...

Yes, we have to emigrate to U.S for stealing their job as robot is coming China.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.