Author: ceciliazhang

Women forced to remove the veil on day one of Austrian burqa ban [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-10-11 10:13
Human should enjoy  sunlight with more exposure of the skin to the outside that is help to health  ...

Who is Mr or Ms "Human"? Or is it Mr Hu Man? I don't understand your use of that name. It makes no sense.

Nor does the rest of your post. Are you saying that terrorists normally hide under a burqa? If so, you are grievously misinformed.

Most terrorists do not wear Muslim women garb. I can give you the names of more common clothes: police uniforms and soldier uniforms.

JUst as JFenix in the U.S>A. what the Usanian terrorists usually wear. It is battle fatigues and police uniforms.

Should we ban these too to make the world safer???

I think anti-Muslim sentiments need to be checked by all and sundry!

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-10-12 16:47
Who is Mr or Ms "Human"? Or is it Mr Hu Man? I don't understand your use of that name. It makes  ...

"Human" is 'human beings‘.  I used the former to emphasize that any human including Muslim friends like sunlight since that is the source of happiness!
If you were policeman, you would feel nervous when one woman is coming up to you with the face covered!
Ordinary citizens should not add extra burden to the police for their strange living habits!  
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

SEARU Post time: 2017-10-12 17:03
"Human" is 'human beings‘.  I used the former to emphasize that any human including Muslim friend ...

In that case, make it "a human being is...", not just "human is..."

And pray tell me: why should cops feel "nervous" when a burqa-wearing woman is approaching?

I have crossed the paths of thousands of such women and never felt threatened by them.

You and all the bad people in China and the West should work to get rid your prejudice and imaginary threats from harmless women.

By the way, when I was travelling in the sahara I put on a shade over my face to keep it from getting burned through to my skull. The sun was so fierce and the sand so abrasive you had to protect your skin.

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-10-12 17:08
In that case, make it "a human being is...", not just "human is..."

And pray tell me: why shoul ...

"You and all the bad people in China" -------------
Such words surprised me that decreased the shining of your graceful image in my mind!

Any thing depends on some conditions!   No need to dispute on the unnecessary topic!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.