Views: 5849|Replies: 4

Do Chinese People Appreciate Free Speech and Free Inquiry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-6 19:21:26 |Display all floors
Greetings China,

I am Chinese-American.  My parents moved from China to America, but I was born in America.  

I love the fact that I can read anything I want, look at anything I want, listen to anything I want, and share my political, ideological, and philosophical views, whatever they are.

I am on the internet right now.  I can say how I feel about my President, I have the legal right.  I like him, or I don't like him.  Makes no difference.  I am allowed to say it.  

Now, I can visit any website I want.  Let's see, where should I go?  The sky is the limit.  My government does not dictate what I can or cannot visit.  It's my choice to learn whatever I want to learn.

I can even watch adu1t content.  Maybe I want to see a blonde with green eyes taking her clothes off.  So many websites.  

Do Chinese people appreciate this freedom?  Do they want it?  

If they do, are they willing to fight for it?

You don't even have to do anything aggressive.  Just tell your Emperor that if he does not agree to give you the above freedom, then you will stop having children to fuel the Emperor's greed and power. And tell him you will quit your job and move out of China.  How would the Emperor survive without any servants?  It China becomes empty of its citizens, the Emperor would be doomed.  

The Emperor will have no choice but to capitulate.  And it will have been achieved peacefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
The number of people getting married is falling every year, and it will likely continue to do so, as more people are now making their own choices in life. I honestly think this will become a very big problem for the government, and I'm sure they are already aware of whats happening right now..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
My grandchild is nearly one year old who becomes so naughty that she always tries to explore the world without limits!  
Yes,it is human‘s nature to think freely and do things as wished!
It is a pity, such born ability has been peeled off as the kids grow up since parents and teachers would offer too many 'does’ and 'don'ts' to them!

As a teacher, I wish I would become a young bird who could fly with the kite of children's pure mind!’
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
anything is two sides, positive and negative, freedom also lead some people shot other people
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
in china, we are not allowed to keep any gun in home but in America you are free to keep weapon in hand, then you also freely take these gun to shot other people.:o
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.