Views: 1673|Replies: 5

Is this what love feels like? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-3 14:15:22 |Display all floors

A man in southwestern China is being praised by netizens for wearing his girlfriend’s heels to make her feel better.

The man’s touching act was photographed on the fifth floor of Xinqiao Hospital in Shapingba District, Chongqing.

The photos, taken by a woman surnamed Xie, has since gone viral on social media, with thousands praising the man for his gesture.

“The high heels were pink, so the sight was too compelling,” Xie told Chongqing Morning News, adding that the man lovingly touched his partner several times in the head.

According to Xie, the couple had already swapped footwear when they arrived at the hospital, adding that the woman seemed to be in discomfort. What do you think about the man’s gesture?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-6 18:39:58 |Display all floors
How do we know he does not wear them in the house as well?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-6 19:38:22 |Display all floors
It is their business. Adults feel normal; Youth sense that it is an example;Little kids take it as funny play!

Enough for entertainment!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-7 13:37:16 |Display all floors
a little funny but sweet ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-8 08:58:22 |Display all floors
It's bit lowbrow behaviour I think~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-8 10:03:40 |Display all floors
Is this what love feels like?

I can't see myself love a man with pink high heel shoes

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.