Author: SEARU

Let's talk about China textbooks reform again! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-20 10:17:56 |Display all floors
Ashikujaman Post time: 2017-9-20 00:32

You had better say something here if you really enjoy writing!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 22:56:09 |Display all floors
Let's compare English and Chinese in this way:
English has melt the cultural spirits from too many nations that has become the most powerful language in the world which goes like music to your ear that is easy for your thinking!
Our kids learn Chinese with many barries:local dialect, standard Chinese, ancient Chinese, oral words and written ones,  the inaccurate interpreting of western science, and so on!

So Chinese students would have more difficulties than their foreign countparts on lessons. In english-spoken countries, everyone enjoys the same language that is easy to understand, speak and write. Their basic textbook (dictionary)is so wonder that every word is explain in reasonable, scientific and detailed way!

On language, we must also insist on the opening policy to the outside world. Chinese should be modest enough to absorb the foreign experience on education!  Have a close look on what is wrong with our teaching method including the textbook problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 23:09:52 |Display all floors
China textbooks must be completed by ourselves with Chinese color that importance is equal to economic modernism!
I wonder how and when Chinese children will have world-class textbooks in hand?

(Be continued tomorrow!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-21 15:45:05 |Display all floors
Everyone spend one third of life on schooling during which period textbooks play an important for his or her personality and ability. Books mean a lot for nation‘s soul!
Which textbook has left you deep impression that has influenced too much for your career or 'thought'?  Why did  those graduates throw books away or sell them as rubbish or tear them into pieces before leaving university?  I heart would ache so painfully when I see such phenomenon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 04:48:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-23 14:17:33 |Display all floors
Ashikujaman Post time: 2017-9-22 04:48

Thanks for your support to my post!
Smiling face looks like a painting that is worth one thousand words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-23 14:44:30 |Display all floors
Just now, on the CCTV1 I have watched a program on textbook-editing through which we could how the Chinese language textbooks had been  produced in the past decades. Some of the old texts are really meaningful even for today!  Such as <<The boat-like Moon>>: A small boat with two sharp ends looks like the Moon in which I am sitting and what I can see is the bright stars and blue sky!    ----------The text goes like music that sounds so pleasant to ears!
Here, I want to emphasize as following:
I do admit our education authority and experts really contribute a lot to the new edition (2017) of the language textbook for primary school students, but it would more perfect if you had referenced what and how foreign counterparts had done with the lesson!-----------Their work experience is more advanced than us! ------------- Such as: How do they explain each word?  How to let kids think and speak and write in free style in  active class-atmosphere?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.