Author: ceciliazhang

Why China spend more on infrastructure [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-18 15:02:08 |Display all floors
Yes, I could sense this kind of great change when I traveled in our province capital city Jinan: Over the old streets they have built express-way for the countless cars that surprised me since I had never seen such double-street before! In the car on the top road you felt like flying in airplane through the forest-like buildings!

As a teacher, I think textbooks are similar to the obvious infrastructure which also need improvement. To my enjoyment our education department has made new contribution to the textbook-reform. Here I do wish government would organize more experts to complete the great project. (We must admit that the quality of our current textbooks are not as perfect as foreign ones on many aspects, then produce new ones with modern writing style!)
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.