Author: ceciliazhang

Should irresponsible dog owners be punished harshly by law?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-14 13:06:38 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-9-13 18:46
Sh1lls

Sh1lls are conspiracy theorists too. They are boxcutter conspiracy theorists and lone nutt ...

Yes, as a matter of fact, your ol' lady sniffed it just last night.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-14 13:07:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-13 20:11
Yeah, right: it was you who called people "psychopaths" so you must be a psychopath. Let dogs live ...

now, now, old chap ... some people like dogs ... others, well ... others are idiots.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-14 19:16:06 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-14 13:06
Yes, as a matter of fact, your ol' lady sniffed it just last night.

Coward

You had my post deleted you coward.
Having a chick sniff your crotch would be an ordeal for a homo like you.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-9-14 19:16
Coward

offend yourself.jpg

Use magic tools Report

petera Post time: 2017-9-14 19:16
Coward

I had nobody's post deleted. If your post was deleted, it's because you were caught being stupid.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

petera Post time: 2017-9-14 06:44
Myths

The idea that dogs save humans is largely a myth. Lots of people on the other hand are kill ...

People who comment "barking dogs are torture" are no real people. They are extraterrestrials, insentient, unthinking, passive, robotic. I guess you never play with anything and with anyone. Robots don't play. They only work or sleep. Someone should unplug you. YOu are out of date.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-14 08:39
There is no such thing as a psychopath you $%$%wit. Read the DSM.

Do you know who loves so-calle ...

All your posts are too long of late. I never read beyond the first two lines. Maybe you are writing to keep your keyboard warm but there should be less torturous methods to do that. Why not sit a lapdog on it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.