Author: ceciliazhang

Should irresponsible dog owners be punished harshly by law?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-12 14:53:08 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-12 06:58
I mean that Iranians don't have to worry about dogs in Iran. Iranians don't take any crap from fil ...

Oh I C.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-12 19:32:12 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-12 04:05
Iranians don't have to worry about dogs. It must be very nice in Iran.

You are right. Iranian dogs are the world's most well-behaved. Every fifth household owns a poodle, chihuahua, dachshund, spitzer, afghan, Alsatian or German shepherd, and we never hear of these dogs going after people. The reason is that they all eat halal dog food and thus are tamer than water.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-12 19:33:54 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-12 09:29
Should they be punished? Of course, that goes without saying, not just punished, but punished very s ...

We know you are a connoisseur of delicate, exquisite forms of punishments. You are a punishment fetishist. How many types of torture have you personally experienced?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-12 19:34:45 |Display all floors
nwd8717 Post time: 2017-9-12 14:10
dogs must be controlled under the leash when being taken in the public areas.this kind of punishment ...

And mothers that kick other people's dogs must be leashed too, harshly leshed if that is at all possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-12 19:35:50 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-9-12 14:53
Oh I C.

Iran also is famously free from the HailChina scourge.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-12 20:15:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-12 19:32
You are right. Iranian dogs are the world's most well-behaved. Every fifth household owns a poodle ...

Dogs going after people is not the problem - the problem is that dogs are annoying. Dogs are also dirty. Most dogs will lick their own butts or even eat their own stools yet people claim that they are so clean. You can keep a dog clean but they are dirty animals that can't he trusted. I don't like to shake anyone's hand because God knows where their hands have been but at least with people you can ... well you really can't trust humans either but few humans eat their own Stoll's or lick their own butts. Dog owners often let a dog lick them on the face and even in the mouth but we all know that dogs lick their own butts. You can tell me that they have antiseptic in their mouths or whatever but they still lick their own butts and I wouldn't trust them. Dogs can give you works and God knows what else. Rabies. But worst of all dogs bark. I don't want to have to hear a dog bark and why should I? I am not annoying anyone so why should dog owners be allowed to annoy me? I don't want dogs anywhere. Dogs should not he allowed on public transport or in any restaurants and I really do not like the idea of guide dogs being above the rules. Blind people should get walking sticks and if they want a dog for companionship then fine but keep it at home so it doesn't bother people. There must be some technology that is much better than a guide dog. Guide dogs cost an absolute fortune to train you know and many fail. It is a huge waste of money but because people are complete idiots and they like Labrador's and feel sorry for blind people they donate money to begging guide dog charity and as a result we get all of these god damn guide dogs that the same idiots that donated speak for us all and act as though everyone loves guide dogs and ayrees that they should he above the law. It is a ludicrous situation. And my God there are a lot of idiots that like dogs. Just regular Ines and they want these regular dogs to get the rights if the god damn guide dogs. And then you have Muslim hating USA that uses its cultural hegemony to promote dogs since Muslims think they are filthy. Dogs are a symbol of American freedom apparently. So all sane people that hate dogs in the west are basically $%$%ed unless ISIS can bring in the Treat Tribulation or something and take over and ban dogs. ISIS is our only hope.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-12 20:36:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-12 19:32
You are right. Iranian dogs are the world's most well-behaved. Every fifth household owns a poodle ...

The solution is for all dogs to have to wear a muzzle that prevents them from barking while the dog is outdoors. A dog owner with a soundproof house should he allowed to let their dog bark in their own houses. If dog owners want to hear their dogs bark then fine they can do it in their own houses but not outdoors where people fan hear the barking and get annoyed. It says a lot about a person that they know that their dog will annoy someone when it barks at some point but the dog owners just do not care. What kind of humans are they? They are happy to bother others with their annoying dogs. Act as if they have a right to annoy everyone with their dogs. Some god given right. There is something seriously wrong with them. And they feed Tue dog. What is the dog going to do. Dog owners are psychopaths. They say psychopaths own fish but I how is a back yard any different to a fish bowl? It is probably a lot worse.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.