Author: serenades

Elderly woman takes her 50 kg pet tortoise out for a walk every day [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2017-9-11 18:06:07 |Display all floors
Alternative

A great alternative to damned dogs.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2017-9-14 12:37:17 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-9-11 18:06
Alternative

A great alternative to damned dogs.

No, not so great, no respect for someone who keeps a wild creature as pet, she should have released it in the wild where it belongs.  No tirtoise enjoys being out on a leash and paraded down the street! Thats animal cruelty of the highest order!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2017-9-14 19:11:47 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-14 12:37
No, not so great, no respect for someone who keeps a wild creature as pet, she should have release ...

Wild

There is not much of the wild left. 80% of the world's forests have already disappeared and the remaining 20% are at risk. Huge numbers of species have become extinct in the last couple of centuries. There are only 43,000 koalas left in the wild.

At least having an exotic pet makes people aware that these animals exist.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2017-9-17 17:36:32 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-9-14 19:11
Wild

There is not much of the wild left. 80% of the world's forests have already disappeared and  ...

There are still many patches of wilderness in China, even in major cities.  The tortoise does not need a huge Amazon forest to survive.
This case is one of cruelty to animals, no tortoise likes to be led on a leash down the street, on hard road surface and away from it natural habit.  Where are the animal rights protectors when they are most needed?  They howled and cried when they saw stray dogs  transported in trucks.  None of them step forward to save this poor tortoise and others in similar situations!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.