Author: JohnV

[Others] Teaching in China – a Personal Message [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-20 09:46:29 |Display all floors
JohnV Post time: 2017-9-20 05:58
One of you at least has already been warned by admin about your trolling and disgusting behaviour.

You are benefitting from the lack of experience of the moderators who are relatively new (newer than you) here: yes, I was given a polite hint that someone had complained of me calling me a 'troll'. It was clear that the moderator did not know why you have done that because you are the first to deserve such a label and no one has complained about you to the mods thus far.

But this could change you know; I could have started an avalanche of complaints about you long before you publicly called me a "virus". Calling fellow posters derogatory names can lead to temporary bans.

Why haven't you stayed on the original topic? Is it because you have a mission and want to proselytize others?

If people take their time to read your posts, try to stay calm and polite even when they find flaws in your argumentation. We have done nothing but that, and we have found plenty of flaws. Why did you choose to be confrontational? Your temper tantrums may very well earn you a warning from the moderator too. As I said, I have not reported you yet but I could have done it on many an occasion since you started this thread.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-20 09:48:30 |Display all floors
One of you at least has already been warned by admin about your trolling and disgusting behaviour.

Such utter nonsense:

Right across this thread I’ve dispelled your combined ignorance time and again, but you always look for something else

You are like the weather forecaster - predicting sunshine for your own birth day then when it rains you say "my birth day is coming next year"..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 13:37:30 |Display all floors

"Grandfather rights"????

More invention. Just absolute nonsense. You are acting criminally in your employment in China.

And as for trolling, I took you to task for the lack of substance in your declarations (of expertise) and all I got in return was a slew of insults. When you got as good as you gave you refused to debate further and slithered away whining to the mods that I'm a tr-oll when it was you who was exhibiting all the tro-ll-like behavior. You couldn't rebuy my points and then starting whining that it was all unfair ... grow up man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 15:34:55 |Display all floors
JohnV Post time: 2017-9-19 19:47
@huaqiao
I’ve had a brief look around the forum and seen his same behaviour elsewhere. I’ll wait a ...

Noted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.