Author: voice_cd

What are China’s advancements in the last 5 years?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-1 15:53:19 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-1 15:07
Same way they operate in the Western world

Who, the couriers?

No.
They deliver things but they do not ensure that the right recipient gets the delivery. So your laptop may go to me if I am lucky, and the rotten apples my uncle in S Africa forwards to me may come your way in China. But you have never lived in China and will therefore have to BUY ROTTEN APPLES to make the experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-1 16:04:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-1 15:53
Who, the couriers?

No.

hopeless ya are

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-1 20:30:40 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-1 16:04
hopeless ya are

We all lost  hope in CHINA POST. I am not the first nor the last. One billion Chinese...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-2 09:13:17 |Display all floors
Indeed, the quality is still a problem. Many manufacturers still flunk that substandard and still maintain that under desire production at the factor that graded its goods to be of a poor grade.

The world also has to play a part in their expectation that a better quality make will cost a little much higher in pricing and that is a fact. Some will be worry that it may lost that market advantage at a higher price but this is what China manufacturers must decides whether to up its quality or lost much later when it loses it completely to others that maybe able to produces a much better quality products.

The authority must make that decision for them to either setup that quality standard or eventually lost that business later. Setting up an ISO standardize classification to all products should be China next step to upgrade its qualtive images to the world. Perhaps by 2020 to have the standard in place as the faster it places that standard quality, the better it is for China very next step of progress.

ISO emplace that company to subject to a yearly inspection after the factory is subject stringent inspection in its production lines and in order to have its ISO certification to continue to the preceding year it has to compulsory inspection at every year end inspection. Once that continuity is not make then the company will lost that rights to display the certification and to renew it the company will have to be re subject to a complete inspection yet again from the very start of the programs, so in a way, it benefit that manufacturer to maintain that standard and its continuation rather than a laps to it benefits.

Worth the while for China to move up that step of excellent and achieve that prestige status as a major manufacturing market of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-2 14:56:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JohnV at 2017-9-24 17:03

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-2 16:10:51 |Display all floors
JohnV Post time: 2017-9-2 14:56
Here’s one for the moderators.
When clicking on the site pop-up, ‘How do you view China’s advance ...

and that's your sole right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-2 18:33:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JohnV at 2017-9-24 17:05

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.