Author: voice_cd

What are China’s advancements in the last 5 years?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-25 07:45:37 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-8-24 18:37
I got my father to send my old passport over 4 yrs ago, because it had the Z visa in it which they ...

Bank cards irritate me the most. I have to change my home address to my son's address and get the bank to reissue the cards so that he can courier them to me at vast expense.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-25 15:18:50 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-8-24 18:37
I got my father to send my old passport over 4 yrs ago, because it had the Z visa in it which they ...

How did your father post the document?
That's the flight we're still looking for!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-25 18:33:13 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-25 15:18
How did your father post the document?
That's the flight we're still looking for!

He posted it using normal post after I told him not to
I contacted HQ in Beijing but they told me there is little chance the parcel will be found
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-27 09:12:13 |Display all floors
In my experience it didn't matter how you sent a package or a parcel as ordinary post, recorded delivery all fail to arrive these days. Single sheets of paper sometimes arrive though by ordinary post.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-27 12:02:57 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-27 09:12
In my experience it didn't matter how you sent a package or a parcel as ordinary post, recorded deli ...

Back in ca. 2005 we had a poster by the name of "Chairman" who repeatedly claimed he had sent Chinese-made FRIDGES by post to the U.S.A., and they all arrived there safely...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-27 13:16:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-27 12:02
Back in ca. 2005 we had a poster by the name of "Chairman" who repeatedly claimed he had sent Ch ...

The problem isn't getting the stuff out of the country but getting it in. Not that I need a Chinese fridge imported to China. I suspect that it is an issue with customs and excise.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-27 15:52:44 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-27 13:16
The problem isn't getting the stuff out of the country but getting it in. Not that I need a Chines ...

I can get no postal items delivered to my home. I have never seen China Post in the vicinity. We don't even have letter boxes. In the past I used to receive mail via my employer's address. Now we receive plenty of parcels brought by couriers. In the beginning, I had to sign my name upon delivery of an item but that no longer is required. Incidentally, some things arrive, some don't. There is now no way to check where they have gone if they have not come your way...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.