Author: ceciliazhang

Is it the right way to parent? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-11 13:36:04 |Display all floors
For him, it's called "Recover one's original simplicity."
For the child, "How to grow blisters in the fastest way".

Poor child, I hope she gets enough rest, otherwise her body cannot bear long walking.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 17:21:59 |Display all floors
The child looks happy enough and very similar to the holidays that my family used to take when I was that age albeit that it didn't involve a dessert. 16 km is a comfortable daily walk if wearing the correct clothes in cool weather. Character building!
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-8-12 20:00:37 |Display all floors

LE

This post was edited by Ratfink at 2017-8-12 21:24

Ceciliazhang,

Meng Fei is the host or as the Chinese call such a person the "presenter"  Tim Le (Le Jia) was a guest on the show, even though he was there for quite a few years along with Huang Han.  Le Jia moved on from the show, he hasn't been on the show since March 2013.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 10:07:44 |Display all floors
I think this kind of 'TV show" is boring - cause what most people care about is kid's appearance and their reaction .. they don't care about their parents and education or other staff ...
So you do know the show is actually take those kids as a commodity and you tell me whether this is a torture or not ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 10:44:44 |Display all floors
On one hand in most cases children are trained in the natural way since they have learned a lot  
from daily life, on the other hand parents may act as movie-director who creates some special environment and ask kids to be some actors!   Maybe the later method would play some function for the young‘s growth. But I think this is only entertainment program for the both sides.
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 11:25:09 |Display all floors
little man looks happy enough
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-14 13:06:53 |Display all floors
I don't see anything wrong if the parents knew what they are doing and took ample precautions beforehand. Most kids love to do outdoor stuff with their parents if approached the right way.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.