Author: cestmoi

Why China and India should be Friends   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-9 23:17:38 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-9 01:21
Today must be baboon's day

manoj10, Indian army sent army trucks to Donglang but returned them to where they were from immediately due to shortfall of diesel. Those trucks were empty. They made those Indian soldiers in Donglang felt cheated. Unfortunately, they are not able to flee. Perhaps, you could give them some serious advice to do so.
At least you succeeded in cheating your way to flee and hide near Chongqing, but made to sleep at the doorsteps of houses most of the time during the night.
Please be reminded that US does not need top Indian talents any more, so keep them in cold storage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 23:18:21 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-9 01:21
Today must be baboon's day

manoj10, Indian army sent army trucks to Donglang but returned them to where they were from immediately due to shortfall of diesel. Those trucks were empty. They made those Indian soldiers in Donglang felt cheated. Unfortunately, they are not able to flee. Perhaps, you could give them some serious advice to do so.
At least you succeeded in cheating your way to flee and hide near Chongqing, but made to sleep at the doorsteps of houses most of the time during the night.
Please be reminded that US does not need top Indian talents any more, so keep them in cold storage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 23:21:30 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-9 01:22
Why meow is talking in different tone

Kitty said before China is being bullied by Malabar exerci ...

Indian navy bought its aircraft carrier from Russia. Then, its top talents dismanlte and assemble it just to discover that its engines could not propel it in the sea. So, India poured in another lump sum. Finally, without success but some USD3Billion was wasted.
manoj10 claims that India exports top talents to US. Probably, this is the truth as evident by this case.
GREAT JOB BY INDIAN TOP TALENTS!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-10 10:38:00 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-8-9 23:10
seneca shows its low intelligence outright!
Anyway, since seneca is being ushered into its last fi ...

In my family I have the lowest I.Q. But my I.Q. stands towering over your I.Q. Your I.Q. must be freezing in the shadow of my I.Q. It will die from exposure to cold if it still has a pulse. But does it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 11:16:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-10 10:38
In my family I have the lowest I.Q. But my I.Q. stands towering over your I.Q. Your I.Q. must be f ...

Oh! Your family, you said that you are the one and only left!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-10 11:18:41 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-8-10 11:16
Oh! Your family, you said that you are the one and only left!

I belong to a very extended family - members living in Australia, the U.S.A., Europe, S Africa and me in the Far East.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 11:24:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-10 11:18
I belong to a very extended family - members living in Australia, the U.S.A., Europe, S Africa and ...

seneca imagines too much due to its last final phase of life on Earth!
Bragging will not extend your expiry date but bring forward to usher you to a worse land than Earth!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.