Author: cestmoi

Why China and India should be Friends   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-12 00:04
Rubbish

The USA Empire needs new victims to satiate the blood lust and money greed of its Capitalist Oligarchy. Modi has inadvertently set up India to be the next victim of the rapidly declining USA Empire.

What's worse than a milking cow? A sacrificial lamb.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-8-13 13:19
The USA Empire needs new victims to satiate the blood lust and money greed of its Capitalist Oliga ...

You can free to believe in your spider web illusion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-13 17:29
You can free to believe in your spider web illusion

Not me but Modi. Just look at the way he glorified the fallen Sepoys who served as cannon fodder during WWII:

I began my visit by going to the Arlington National Cemetery -the final resting place of many brave soldiers of this great land.
I honoured their courage and sacrifice for the ideals of freedom and democracy.
It was also the seventy-second Anniversary of the D-Day.
On that day, thousands from this great country fought to protect the torch of liberty on the remote shores of a land that they did not know.
They sacrificed their lives so that the world lives in freedom.
I applaud …India applauds, the great sacrifices of the men and women from ‘The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave’ in service of mankind.
India knows what this means because our soldiers too have fallen in distant battlefields for the same ideals.

Modi suffers from some kind of myopia due to his own spider web of delusions. In the above extract of his speech before the US Congress, he equates the brown Sepoys to be on the same level as white US soldiers who served in WWII. Didn't anybody tell him that those same brown Sepoys do not qualify as "white" and would not have been allowed into the USA back then?

Gandhi’s non-violence inspired the heroism of Martin Luther King.
Today, a mere distance of 3 miles separates the Martin Luther King memorial at Tidal Basin from the statue of Gandhi at Massachusetts Avenue.
This proximity of their memorials in Washington mirrors the closeness of ideals and values they believed in.
And that's why Martin Luther King campaigned for the civil rights of black US soldiers who also served in WWII.

Lastly, Gandhi opposed India's war effort and launched the "Quit India" campaign because he didn't want to see brown Indian Sepoys fighting and dying as cannon fodder while India remained under white British rule.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.