Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese tourists arrested for making Hitler salutes in Germany   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-8-8 11:26:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-7 19:40
1930? How old ws the Queen then? And how famous was Adolf Hitler?

This is the 21st centyury, homb ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-8 11:28:24 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-8-8 11:19
Is the young Dali Lama annoying in the book? He is annoying in the movie. I would kick that little ...

No one is annoying except the neo-Nazis who think the Dalai Lama wants to restrict their empire-building activities. The Dalai Lama is the 20th century's very best Asian man.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-8-8 13:08:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 14:13:06 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-8-8 13:08
Snatch. You should watch Snatch too. Brad Pitt is a gypsy in it. What do they call gypsies in Engla ...

If China liberated tibetan, then could you explain us why do we NEVER read any tibetan chinese citizen advice on CD forum, or any "forum" on the web?
When I see Buthan, a paradisiac country in which peoples believe what they want without a cop every ten meter, I dream of what could have become Tbt without the horrific drama that all we are shameful about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 14:13:10 |Display all floors
Snatch. You should watch Snatch too. Brad Pitt is a gypsy in it. What do they call gypsies in Engla ...

If China liberated tibetan, then could you explain us why do we NEVER read any tibetan chinese citizen advice on CD forum, or any "forum" on the web?
When I see Buthan, a paradisiac country in which peoples believe what they want without a cop every ten meter, I dream of what could have become Tbt without the horrific drama that all we are shameful about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 15:24:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2017-8-8 15:30
seneca Post time: 2017-8-8 10:22
But zou do not, I hope, hold that against East Germans or Germans in general, do zou?

I can name  ...

Certainly not..
I made a number of good friends there. Even a few koln football hooligans...
this mechanic was disliked even by his german collegues

Germans are amongst the easiest to get along with in general
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-8 22:04:23 |Display all floors

I see that your brain, that soft tissue given you by your mother, was excised and in its place was placed artificial intelligence force-fed by C.P.C. thoughts brutally and mercilessly rammed in.

If the C.p.C> were "liberators" of the Tibetans then so were the Anglos that settled Australia. They liberated the Aboriginals, didn't they? Now there is a McDonald's within walking distance of every Aboriginal family, isn't there?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.