Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese tourists arrested for making Hitler salutes in Germany   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-8 10:24:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-8 10:18
Ach? Warst du am Goethe Institut? Ich hoffe sehr, die haben dich den Unterschied zwischen KAKAO un ...

Is there something wrong with your keyboard? You should get a new one...
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-8 10:24:54 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-8-8 09:55
Have you ever seen the Brad Pitt CIA Tibet film? I think it is called Seven Years in Tibet. It is  ...

I have never seen any film in which Brad Pitt acted. I did read "Seven Years in Tibet" and found it an informative and edifying book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 10:25:28 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-8-8 09:55
Have you ever seen the Brad Pitt CIA Tibet film? I think it is called Seven Years in Tibet. It is  ...

I have never seen any film in which Brad Pitt acted. I did read "Seven Years in Tibet" and found it an informative and edifying book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 10:27:42 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-8 10:24

Nothing is wrong with my keyboard. This is a new laptop. The previous one was stolen a week ago. For zour information: I set the language to GERMAN to reply to you... so I hope you will figure out what I said in that post during the day...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 10:27:59 |Display all floors

Nothing is wrong with my keyboard. This is a new laptop. The previous one was stolen a week ago. For zour information: I set the language to GERMAN to reply to you... so I hope you will figure out what I said in that post during the day...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 10:28:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 10:28:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.