Author: dostoevskydr

Indian troops surrender to Chinese warnings [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-9 15:21:24 |Display all floors
The article story has been proven wrong. It orginated in a paki news channel that believes in fictions

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-8-9 17:07:51 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-9 15:21
The article story has been proven wrong. It orginated in a paki news channel that believes in fictio ...

The same News Channel which partners  Times of India in India for  अमन की आशा i.e. "Hope For Peace"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 17:24:08 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-8-9 14:07
The same News Channel which partners  Times of India in India for  अमन की आशा i.e. "Hope F ...

Pakistani news channels are reducible.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-9 17:28:01 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-8-9 13:20
Question is whose "truth" ?

The fact that YOU have chosen to believe Chinese nationalist propaganda says enough to me about what truths you do not like to be publicized.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 17:34:14 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-9 17:24
Pakistani news channels are reducible.

Evasive...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 17:35:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-9 17:28
The fact that YOU have chosen to believe Chinese nationalist propaganda says enough to me about wh ...

"The fact that YOU have chosen to believe..."
"FACT" & "BELIEF"........."Hilarious" at best........

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-9 17:40:26 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-8-9 10:50
Once again, we have had a definition of "knowledge".

For your - badly needed - enlightenment: I am very disappointed in what the Chinese media present as "facts" and I am equally disappointed in the INDIAN media for the exact same reason. opaganda is propaganda, and both sides have dipped deep into it to get their views across.

But it is obvious to a neutral observer such as me that the Chinese sithe lower high ground of morality than the Indians for their action.

The Chinrese media have irresponsiblhy been claiming that India has "invaded Chinese territory@ when the territory in question is claimed by BHUTAN, and apparently by China as the illegal occupier of Tibet.

What right does China have to tell Bhutan it -must defend ielephantine China in the north and it must not get Indian support???

And why does China lie in saying the confrontation was between India and CHina when it was between Bhutan and China albeit with India as the protector of Bhutan? the right to be protected by India?

The only certainty that I share with the lying Comrades in China is that the Indians run Bhutan's exyternal affairs in a manner that may sometimes be uncomfortable to the Bhutanese. But China has npo mission to "liberate" Bhutan from its Indian ally, and it has even less a right to threaten India with secessionist troubles in Sikkim.

China is acting as if the international rules do not apply to it and also as if it has a God-given mission to interfere in the domestic affairs of its neihbours.

China is worse than the U.S>A. as a superpower.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.