Views: 488|Replies: 12

New China Breakthrough Graphene Battery [Copy link] 中文

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Within 2 months, China will have the first graphene battery phone which can be recharged full within 1 minute
http://www.cnrexue.com/n/201707/157583.html

Use magic tools Report

Are you sure? Cuz I don't another Samsung Note7....They haven't compensated for my pants
Now playing: This woman's work - Kate Bush♫♫♫

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-7-17 17:45
tailorsas Post time: 2017-7-17 16:46
Are you sure? Cuz I don't another Samsung Note7....They haven't compensated for my pants

I am not sure, but read from news. If that is true, time to fak apple since he's too aggressive on Chinese app companies.
Don't give Wechat and 1 min quick charge to Apple, and let it rot in China. Iphone's been harrassing Chinese app companies to pay a 30% fee on all transactions, it's a crazy demand, Alibaba and Wechat are fighting against that.

Use magic tools Report

tailorsas Post time: 2017-7-17 16:46

Samsung is for the terrorists as mini bombs, not for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-17 17:32
Samsung is for the terrorists as mini bombs, not for you.

That proves how rich they are.

Use magic tools Report

Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-17 16:58
I am not sure, but read from news. If that is true, time to fak apple since he's too aggressive on  ...

Do they need to? Seriously, ask those who have apple/samsung, have any of them been using paying app that comes with their phones in China, such as Apple pay or samsung pay?

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-7-18 12:26
tailorsas Post time: 2017-7-18 08:18
Do they need to? Seriously, ask those who have apple/samsung, have any of them been using paying a ...

Iphone trying to rob the app companies, 30% , not the endusers. However, it's understood that all expenses would be redirected to customers.  the 30% is not from online pay service, but from any revenue app companies generated passing through the IOS. It's actually a robbery.  Android phones like samsung is not affected.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.