Author: ceciliazhang

Will China surpass the US on artificial intelligence? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-18 20:03:40 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-7-18 17:30
Using a search engine with "S.Africa going down the drain" produced a wealth of options along with ...

I know. But what does Piglet know? It nose nuthing @ oll!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-7-18 20:38:43 |Display all floors
Self driving cars and digital assistants. Ha. Wow.. What a time to be alive.. The only ones that really care about AI is capitalists. What is the difference between an American capitalist and a Chinese capitalist anyway? But anyway, what the %$%$ does America have to do with American capitalists anyway? Who should get the credit when some computer can beat someone at a game of chess?

How long will it be before capitalists can pay someone to make a self driving vehicle that can actually drive around by itself without killing someone? One year? Ten years? Fifty years? How long before we can take our hands off the steering wheel? Or is all this self driving nonsense going to be like 3d tv? Capitalists wanted us to all have 3d tvs and the 3d tvs actually worked right? But nobody wanted them. How is the big VR boom going? And big follow up augmented reality titles after pokemon? I havent heard of any. And when is google glass coming back? I want to get my hands on a set of those babies bad..

American and Chinese capitalists suck.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-7-18 20:43:36 |Display all floors
Self driving cars and digital assistants. Ha.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-7-18 20:45:27 |Display all floors
How about an interactive operating system or whatever that you can put inside a steel skeleton sex doll? I would be interested in that.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-7-18 20:49:23 |Display all floors
Most of these modern capitalists dont know how to drive. They cant park a car. I know it. They are obsessed with this uber thing where they can get driven around in a nice car that isnt a taxi, and also obsessed with this self driving thing. They can afford a nice car but cant drive one. Cant take a date in one. They have to take an uber black and wait for Elton Musk to finally make vehicles that wont kill people if the driver takes their hand off the steering wheel.

Dont most normal people actually like to drive?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-7-18 20:51:31 |Display all floors
And you see them ones going to work on their google bus. Ha.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-7-18 20:52:27 |Display all floors
They cant drive a car. Maybe in a video game. And these %$%$wits are the ones making the AI for the self driving cars. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Everyone hates you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.