Author: ceciliazhang

Is it really possible to boycott Chinese product in India?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-16 11:33:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-16 05:49
When Pakistan and China built the Karakorum Highway, Pakistan ceded some land to China; the bord ...

Trans-Karakoram Tract was ceded to China by Pakistan. Pakistan have no rights to cede a disputed territory to China.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-16 11:34:20 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-7-16 11:25
Again...China has gone to war with India three times and Pakistan is China's ally

snakeA$$ you mus ...

No, Porkie, YOU asked me THREE TIMES; I did not make that false claim three timnes. I made it once, and unbeknownst to myself (that is, because of a lapse in my attention).

Now "China has gone to war with INDIA" is a different statement to "Pakistan has gone to war with China", isn't it?

It is a fact, Dee:rie. There was a war in 1962, and there were two smaller wars in 1967. In 1967, the first conflict with India was at the Nathu La pass, which India and China opened to cross-border trade only sometime in the 21st century. After Mao's invasion of Tibet, it was closed. Then the Chinese disputed India's right to defend Sikkim. Now Sikkim has in the meanwhile become an Indian territory and China in 2003 or 2004 recognised it as such, hence the border was opened. Still there was a border skirmish causing the deaths of several hundred soldiers on both sides in 1967. It ended, ominously, on 11 September of that year.

The other incident in the same year happened at a different place along the Sikkim-Tibet border.

Foreign observers at that time - Westerners and Indians that is - ascribed the initiative of the Chiense to the outbreak of the Cult. Rev.

Now China is again threatening India over the latter's defensive actions on Bhutanese territory. The Bhutanese have requested India to protect them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 11:45:38 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-16 11:33
Trans-Karakoram Tract was ceded to China by Pakistan. Pakistan have no rights to cede a disputed t ...

And Porkie has no right to give me the lip the way he did, the bloody porker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 11:45:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-16 08:34
No, Porkie, YOU asked me THREE TIMES; I did not make that false claim three timnes. I made it once ...

China wants India to stop defending Bhutan incase China violates their mutual agreement. China wants to test the Indian resolve to stand up against defenseless countries like Bhutan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 11:46:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-16 08:45
And Porkie has no right to give me the lip the way he did, the bloody porker

One can only be allies with the Han Empire after ceding lands to the emperor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 11:48:10 |Display all floors
Jarek Post time: 2017-7-16 08:24
Not true. You can buy good quality products in made China. You will pay the same price as for Japa ...

I know what you mean. I was just trying to hurt the Chinese fascist self pride.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 11:49:11 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-16 11:45
China wants India to stop defending Bhutan incase China violates their mutual agreement. China wan ...

China also is angry because Bhutan did not recognise the communist rulers in China as legitimate government for the first four or five decades after the C.P.C. came to power.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.