Author: senoritazhao

How did ancient people escape the summer heat   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-18 12:36:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-18 09:52
A piece of Bhutan. The ultra chauvinists have also said they wanted to support Sikkim independence ...

The Chinese government wants peace I mean piece, a piece of this country a piece of that country
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-18 12:37:47 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-7-18 12:36
The Chinese government wants peace I mean piece, a piece of this country a piece of that country

Yes. They have reached out to grasp land as far as Iceland and the Antarctica.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 12:49:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-7-18 12:50
F111 Post time: 2017-7-18 12:35
An atlas for you is a legal document ;lol
What do you know about Bhutan?
Tell us how Bhutan is Chi ...

China never claims soverignty on Bhutan territory. They have no conflicts. Ask Bhutan, don't ask China. Bhutan says they have no conflict with China, okay? Don't try to mislead any forumers. It's the stupid Indian who was trying to create conflict between Bhutan and China. But they don't give India a fak. So India failed her attempt again. Keep your misleading and biased posting, we all understand your attemp already. Not for discussion, but for bashing China as much as you could.
Anyways, India will be heavily punished, will see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 13:28:15 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-18 12:49
China never claims soverignty on Bhutan territory. They have no conflicts. Ask Bhutan, don't ask Ch ...

Bhutan has asked for assistance from the Indian military to stop the criminal actions of the Chinese military for incersions into their terrority.
The Indian army has a proud military history unlike the Chinese military
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 13:29:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-18 12:37
Yes. They have reached out to grasp land as far as Iceland and the Antarctica.

According to Chinaman2017 an atlas is a legal document but only if it favours the Chinese criminals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 13:35:04 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-7-18 13:29
According to Chinaman2017 an atlas is a legal document but only if it favours the Chinese criminal ...

Look at the term you use "Chinese criminals". It revealed you just do bashing China, seeking truth is never your will. This has ultimately weakened the creditbility of all your postings.

You got to learn smart, to make any comments convincing, you need to at least pretend to be subjective.
Free tip fpr you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 13:36:22 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-18 13:35
Look at the term you use "Chinese criminals". It revealed you just do bashing China, seeking truth ...

It's backed up by international law and Chinese government criminal actions

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.