Author: senoritazhao

What are the advantages of studying medicine in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-16 18:03:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-16 17:19
And I many Western countries too.

I am worried about the mental health of a nation addicted to ...

Prove that don't work. You need an scientific way to prove that don't work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 18:07:38 |Display all floors

We don't have recipes for virgins on our household. However, urine contains enzymes, vitamins, minerals not to mention it’s completely structured hexagonal liquid. Because it is created by your own body, it helps to re-educate your immune system as what is foreign and what is domestic. It helps to teach your system and fine tune it to recognize pathogens and invaders. It’s similar to reading a book for the second time or watching a movie for the second time...... allegedly.

My problem was finding a virgin. But I did find - "Forget your Soda, Drink the New India’s Cow Urine Drink".
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 18:14:30 |Display all floors

It seems to be promoted globally and here is the advert justifying the concept. There is no mention of virgins though ....

"Why Drink Your Urine?

The reason for drinking urine is pretty simple really. Scientists know that urine is just a byproduct of the filtering of blood. It’s not just excess water. When blood cells, filled with oxygen and nutrients go through the liver, the poisons and toxins get pulled out and are eliminated with a bowel movement. This filtered and cleaned blood go to the kidneys where excess nutrients get taken out of the body. Plasma ultra filtrate (Urea) contains perfect ratios of nutrients, urea, enzymes, hormones, vitamins, antibodies and minerals.

It’s also antiviral, anti-fungal and antibacterial. The reason it is this way is because it’s a byproduct of the body trying to balance sodium chloride with water. Since urea can kill bacteria and fungus and drastically lower inflammation you’ll find it in many creams and lotions for use on the skin and hair.

Ever wonder why it’s a good idea to pee on your foot if you ever get stung by a sting ray while swimming in the ocean? It’s precisely because it is antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral.

If you’re ever out of water and in a survival situation, drinking your own urine can be great way to survive.

Urine therapy has been used to overcome diseases such as Arthritis, Cancer, Hepatitis, Multiple Sclerosis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Diabetes, Herpes and adrenal failure. It is commonly used to combat venom from snakebites, jellyfish and beestings. Urine is the main ingredient in infertility drugs.

Also the drug Premarin is widely known to contain urea from horses.

Other Uses For Urea

You can even use a drop or two of your pee on your skin (for dry skin, candida, toenail fungus etc) and put a dab of DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide) right on top of it. The DMSO will drive those powerful antiviral and antifungal properties deep into the dermis of the skin and allow the healing to take place.

Urine therapy is powerful medicine and can be used in many creative ways!

It’s widely known in the medical community how great urea is for treating certain diseases. But why have we never heard about it? My opinion is that it’s very taboo in our culture to admit that you drink your own pee. ......Justin Stellman "
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 18:16:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-15 17:18
Even your mummy has never understood your gibberish. Why should I? Go find your papi - but do no ...

seneca is a Peranakan. By one, seneca seems to be more than miserable and sorrowful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 18:21:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-16 16:55
You may have swallowed a CD for all that we keep hearing from your mouth may come from some reco ...

Please do not impress others with your IGNORANCE!
Being an IGNORAMUS is bad but trying to be the top would be worst!
REAL SHAME AND DISGRACE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 18:22:40 |Display all floors

How UNFORTUNATE for you to speak about it!
China was, is and will be CHINA!
You will turn to dust!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 18:23:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-16 16:55
You may have swallowed a CD for all that we keep hearing from your mouth may come from some reco ...

seneca brought SHAME and DISGRACE to its family!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.