Author: senoritazhao

National Flag as frock: Patriotic or Disgrace? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-20 11:04:03 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-20 10:47
A liar is not even cheap but also disgraceful.  Will you agree dusty?

You know what Chinese are good at? Sucking up.

I'm withholding judgment on that, though, because I do it, too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-20 11:21:15 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-20 11:16
Whatever, no comments.

But you love me enough to leave me a commentless comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-20 11:24:14 |Display all floors
But not every Chinese is good at it. Some Chinese overdo the sucking up, that it becomes a joke. It's so overdone it's obvious they aren't sincere.

What I like about the Danish people, if they compliment you, you know they are telling you the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-20 11:26:22 |Display all floors
Anyway, if I stop commenting about China, do you think we can be friends? ...I actually don't talk politics with anyone in real life. ...So I think we should change topics, and just talk about normal things, and then we can be friends. Don't talk about ideas, because we disagree, and you are not free in that respect to speak your mind. So we can talk about everyday things. Like, what was life like growing up for you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-20 11:29:53 |Display all floors
And I'll admit that it was my mistake to keep scolding the people here when they started talking the truth....I'll try to be more understanding....and not do that anymore. Or I'll try to be nicer about it. That was a long time ago though, when the tides started changing....It's because it's such a shock, you know, but you get over it. ...Of course, that doesn't mean I've changed my mind, but I just accept you more. ....So since you like me, I think we should just stop the drama and be friends. ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-20 11:33:00 |Display all floors
And sorry if you were forget-me-not. It's because you weren't upfront with me, as you are a secret mod, but you couldn't tell me, so I thought your behavior was strange. I'm a little psychic. But now I understand you better, so I like forget-me-not, too, and I think she was a nice person. You just weren't able to be honest with me. I can understand why. So I hope we can put any misunderstandings aside, and just be friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-20 11:34:35 |Display all floors
So, can we call it a truce here and be friends? Don't act like you hate someone if you like them. Just act like you like them, it's much more healthy. Too much drama is exhausting.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.