Author: seneca

There Is Life In China... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-17 09:23:22 |Display all floors
You & your Malaysian wife all hates Chinese people they you had been fired by more than once in China by your employers, right?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-17 09:27:47 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-17 09:23
You & your Malaysian wife all hates Chinese people they you had been fired by more than once in Chin ...

go sod yourself. I am not going to marry a Malaysian like you fired by her husband for burning his lunch to ashes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 09:30:33 |Display all floors
Apart from melicious tarnishing Chinese people & Chinese culture, don't try to steal any sensitive data or infor. from us seneca.  This is a sincere pre-warning to you or any other law-breakers like you who know exactly who I'm talking about.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-17 09:42:41 |Display all floors
Thanks for keeping this thread getting longer and longer. Could you perhaps post some pictures of your own? Please none with you showing off your bikini. Thanks Teardrop!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 10:07:31 |Display all floors
Let me put a better idea for you to look at - how about the more well-known doctor wife?  You know whom I'm referring to right?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 10:11:11 |Display all floors
Or ask your Malaysian wife to pose a dinner-cooking pic. for us?  That'll be lovely.  I'd like to know more about food in Malaysia although I can not afford overseas travel until I become more affordable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 10:14:29 |Display all floors
My friends told me that Malay food are mostly originated from Contanese food, I belive that should be the case.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.