Author: seneca

There Is Life In China... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by teatree16 at 2017-5-17 08:43

How could they point fingers on Chinese people not abiding laws while they themselves violate laws blatantly?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

tailorsas Post time: 2017-5-17 08:33
Let it go teatree16,we don't expect every Chinese people behave themselves,just like any other cou ...
Let it go teatree16,we don't expect every Chinese people behave themselves

"People" here is wrong: it must be "person". Anyway, Teardrop is not a Chinese. She is a Malaysian pining to visit Shanghai again. When she last was in China Shanghai Disneyland was still under construction.

A photo reporter might as well shoot pictures of Chinese restaurant goers and those pictures could equally be instructive on less desirable aspects of Chinese social life. Both the Internet and dining out are facets of "modern" life with a shining upside and a darker underside. Why can't individuals such as teardrop draw personal conclusions to IMPROVE THEIR PERSONAL LIVES rather than to serially attack the messenger?
I know Teardrop loves me and has erotic dreams but she should keep private things private.

Use magic tools Report

teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-17 08:40
How could they point fingers on Chinese people not abiding laws while they themselves violate laws b ...

The photographer is a CHINESE national, unlike you! What laws he broke or breaks every day is up to anyone such as you to find fault with. Go try.

Use magic tools Report

It's YOU - seneca asked this 'talented' photogragher to deliberately take these pics against Chinese people.  You designed the whole plots in letting Chinese to fight against each other while you will cheer up & celebrate at the back.

Use magic tools Report

Your intention is very clear - taking advantage of innocent Chinese to attack the rest of Chinese people & make people 'respect' you as a 'democratic pioneer'.  Don't be silly seneca, our Chinese are not that easily cheated since most of them are better educated & raised up than you.

I have never dreamed to go to Malaysia in my life, you delutional liar.

Use magic tools Report

teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-17 08:40
How could they point fingers on Chinese people not abiding laws while they themselves violate laws b ...

Who are "they", Dee:rie???

And in this case, which finger was being "pointed"? I think the photographr only pointed his camera at fascinating subjects in Internet cafes that happened to be cafes in China. Would you make such a scene if the pictures were taken in Kuala Lumpur or in Thimpu?

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-5-17 08:46
The photographer is a CHINESE national, unlike you! What laws he broke or breaks every day is up t ...

I truly admire you, Teardrop!

Such a big IMAGINATION.

We should have more people like you, though I wish your imagination was borne towards more fruitful topics...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.