Author: seneca

There Is Life In China... [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-16 09:50:09 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-5-16 09:40
I have been a lot of China's internet cafes,2/3 of people inside would smoke,even though there is NO ...

Thanks for your insightful contribution. I will try to dig up the picture showing a young couple kissing in a Chinese Internet café.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 10:04:51 |Display all floors
These people haven't done anything wrong in damaging other people's family relationship, nor selling drugs, fighting against each other.  They just indulge themselves in game playing.  That's all, even better than those alcoholic addicted guys who could be very violent in attacking people.  What's your points seneca, we are completely lost by your unusual thinking as always.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 12:21:25 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-5-16 09:40
I have been a lot of China's internet cafes,2/3 of people inside would smoke,even though there is NO ...

The author who took the pictures is a gifted photographer. I leave it to others to check out his picture galleries.

I avoid Chinese Internet bars because of the smoking and also because I do not need them. But yes, the habits of some users leave a lot to desire. Internet cafes the world over are turfs for very lonely people.

But the most sensational news coming from them is the occasionalreport of a young person's death due to Internet exhaustion...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 12:47:52 |Display all floors
Just because the photogragher took pics of Chinese internet bar means he or she is talented?!  How talented & in what way seneca?  With the first glimps of these pics, I even think they are taken by you - an unemployed previous fired English teacher expelled away from China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 12:51:44 |Display all floors
These ordinarily taken pics are neither creative nor meaningful, where does your insights of regarding the photogragher is talented come from?!  Or maybe you regard yourself as a 'talented' critics?!  Out of words on your ignorant valuation skills...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 12:52:29 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-16 12:47
Just because the photogragher took pics of Chinese internet bar means he or she is talented?!  How t ...

I have hope that you are intelligent enough to see that taking selfies does not require a great amount of talent whereas shooting expressive pictures that tell a story of its own does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 12:55:41 |Display all floors
In your 'professional' eyes, what exactly expressive ways of pics they have displayed, in which angles, to be more specifically?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.