Author: ceciliazhang

50-year-old fitness fanatic wows Chinese netizens with youthful physique   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-17 07:27:14 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2017-5-17 06:34
We have all shagged your wife

This is a very serious insult! Let us try here not to get too personal even when disagreeing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 12:09:37 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-17 10:40
You sound pretty uneducated or melicious dusty!  With your two master's degrees in uni. makes us won ...

For your information, young lady, he has the right to be angry. When somebody says that everyone has "shagged" his wife, he's saying something that could very well land him in the hospital for a long, long time ... or a morgue. Dusty's response was actually quite tame, compared to what he could have said. If the poster had told Dusty, to his face, instead of hiding behind a keyboard, that everyone had shagged his wife, I have no doubt that there wouldn't be enough left of the guy to pick up with a cotton swab.

You saying that Dusty is uneducated or malicious shows that you yourself are ignorant when it comes to vulgar slang.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 12:57:25 |Display all floors
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 02:22:50 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-17 13:54
I never claim myself being a graduate from prestigous uni., dusty claims himself a two-master-degree ...

Having a degree ,or multiple degrees, has no bearing whatsoever on personality type.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 22:31:49 |Display all floors
I am not "admitting" anything of the sort. I suggest you stop "assuming" that others have personality issues based on your own perceptions of how people should behave. Coming on here and blatantly attacking and insulting others, without contributing to the conversation, just because you want to open your gate and get your two-cents in, says more about you than it does about the other person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-19 23:49:20 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-19 15:07
Imagine Chinese immigrants living in Canada, they will face exactly the same level of frustration as ...

Tourists pay the same price as everybody else in Canada. We don't have a tiered retail pricing system. Our prices are fixed. We also don't have bartering.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-19 23:57:37 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-19 15:11
Are you saying everybody else haven't gone through the ban are not telling the truth?!  If that's re ...

Did I say everyone else? No. I said me. Give your head a shake. Stop putting words into others' mouths.

Who's "we all"? Are you pretending to speak for 1.4 billion Chinese, now?

Do you know what happens when you get offended? Nothing! Absolutely NOTHING! You won't wake up tomorrow with a third nipple. Your snapper won't glue itself shut. Nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.