Author: ceciliazhang

50-year-old fitness fanatic wows Chinese netizens with youthful physique   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-20 09:46:21 |Display all floors
"I'm talking on behalf 1.4 billion Chinese people with common sense."

I've only met a handful of people with common sense. You definitely are not one of them. And who are you that makes you qualified to speak on behalf of China's 1.4 billion people? What makes you so special?

"Go away since I can't be bothered of you boring exausting techniques playing with Chinese people."

I think I'll stick around for a while, thanks. If you don't like it here, why don't you "go away". I seem to remember you were going to do that once. Instead, you decided to turn yourself into a troll.

"you'd like to exaggerate some of Chinese people's unique ways of living?"

Now there's an alternative fact if I ever heard one. Sorry honey ... Using the streets as a toilet is not a unique way of living. Stealing toilet paper from public bathrooms is not a unique way of living. Jumping onto the hood of a parked car and pretending you got run over, is not a unique way of living. Taking your taxi fare to the Pudong airport from downtown Shanghai, via Hangzhou, is not a unique way of living. Selling a suitcase to a foreigner for 10 times the amount that you would charge a Chinese person, is not a unique way of living. Pretending to trip and fall while getting off a bus, and defrauding the person behind you, is not a unique way of living. Cancelling a contract because you don't like it any more, or refusing to reimburse airfare even though it's a contractual obligation, are not unique ways of living. Coercing naive young foreigners to work as teachers, on tourist visas and/or business visas, are not unique ways of living. Everything I have just mentioned here is illegal in China (and elsewhere), yet it continues to happen. Every. Single. Day. To call them "unique ways of living", is just ignorance at a new height of ludicracy.

"Anyway I prefer sunshine people like myself."

We have 'sunshine' people, too. Fortunately not very many manage to escape the institutions.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-20 10:07:48 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-19 07:28
We'd like to know what you have learned since your account had been blocked last time?  To racist &  ...

Aren't you the poster who serially stigmatises Australians as "rednecks" and other undesirable naes? So the racist is... A Malaysian who pretends to be CHINESE. More racism than two ordinary racists could combine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-20 10:08:27 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-19 15:11
Are you saying everybody else haven't gone through the ban are not telling the truth?!  If that's re ...

Remember you were banned for good. Your old identity used to be IncarnateABC.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-20 11:19:59 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-20 00:22
Go away since I can't be bothered of you boring exausting techniques playing with Chinese people.  I ...

Good reminder, thanks. Though the message wasn't for me. But yeah, there are good things about Chinese people, too. We, or I, need to be reminded of that. People are more or less the same all over. But I have noticed that Beijing women are quite similar to N. Korean women in that those people are robotic, too, but they can be perceived as sexy. (thought i would throw that in to keep it positive).

When are you going to tell us where you are from? .....It doesn't really matter anymore though, because I'm not going to China anymore. I thought it would be fun to get to know Chinese from various parts of China, but that would take too much investment, so that plan has been scrapped.

People here should say where they are from specifically, where they grew up, so that we can form stereotypes about everyone here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-21 16:06:47 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-20 14:28
Disgusting you lesbian crap - that's westerner human rights previliges right?  Go disappear, you mak ...

Some of my best friends were Lesbians, Dee:rie. You could be one of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-21 16:13:26 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-20 10:45
I have never been to Malaysia for my last, present life seneca.  Thanks for your stupid hepothesis,  ...
I have never been to Malaysia for my last, present life seneca

Thanks for not denying that you are a racist. And thanks for your straightforward statement: "I even never liked that country either."

Here is the question you should contemplate:

Do you have the right to pass judgement on any poster when you own up for the fact that you hate Australians and do not like Malaysians?

Your attitude is irreconcilable with any claim to being tolerant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-21 16:16:41 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-20 23:30
Cmknight since you are an expert in elaborating negative ways of Chinese people, as one of the 1.4 b ...

?  

Just so as to give you a chance to come clean:

do you know a fellow poster named "pnp"?

If not, I suggest you read that forumite's own threads and come back to ive us your view on his attitude towards Chinese.

I am seriously curious.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.