Author: linda_sun

What do you do with your old smartphones?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
never had one.  no plans for one.
Simply I am smart enough not to need a smart phone.http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/sta ... /default/titter.gif

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

I only got a new phone because my old smart phone was too old for me to install an app that I needed for a job. The andoid was too old and could not be updated. So I was basically forced to buy a new phone because the capitalist Americans made my phone obsolete, and it was only a few years old. I kept the old phone and I still use it. I have two phones now.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

My old smartphones generally don't make it to the recycling age. They mostly face terminal failures brought about by cliffs slipping in to deep water (a few hundred to thousands of metres), and other horrible deaths induced by various means that usually involve being run over, bouncing off rocks and stuff as well as other means.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Ratfink Post time: 2017-4-20 13:53
My old smartphones generally don't make it to the recycling age. They mostly face terminal failures  ...

You must be an adventure seeker.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
linda_sun Post time: 2017-4-20 17:03
You must be an adventure seeker.

I was and always will be an adventure seeker, these days it's more sedate as I no longer am fit enough to do mountaineering or sky diving and scuba is out too.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

My old mobile is laying aside there

Use magic tools Report

Sell the smart phone to others if it is not work or replaced by newer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.