Author: Gayle

What are the most beautiful areas of China? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-17 10:46:09 |Display all floors
Gayle Post time: 2017-4-16 23:13
Which is more beautiful?  Let us say just to visit.

Just as an example: I lived in Guangdong province for several years, so I am pretty familiar with that province. I wouldn't call it a "beautiful" or "scenic" place because it is largely built-up, polluted and industrialised. But I have fond memories of visiting small towns such as Zhaoqing, Qingyuan, Shantou, Shunde, Foshan. I even remember a natural waterfall in a park in Shenzhen and a very scenic footpath leading up to the top of a mountain called Wutongshan.

It is not possible to quantify such a fleeting quality as "beauty".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-18 21:42:49 |Display all floors
My home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 15:04:18 |Display all floors
My personal choices for places to visit would be Tibet and Yunnan Province. And if you like the U.S. Southwest, then the Silk Road starting from Xian going west into the Gobi Desert is also highly recommended for it's historical and cultural content.
As far as good places to live and work, I would suggest big cities like Shanghai and Beijing, but then again, I am not an English teacher and do not really know the teaching scene in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-21 16:08:01 |Display all floors
It is so difficult replying your question,one place is the most beauiful or not that is different to  everyone.But,general the south china is more beauiful in nature view and the north china is more traditional in china culture.
Noodle is the main food in the north and rice is in the south,Maybe you are western,will like noodle.but ,the Sichuan provice is the best choice for food.
so,i suggest you to viisit Chengdu (Sichuan Provice).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-21 16:44:31 |Display all floors
why is that my message is lose?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.