Author: 1584austin

As tensions rise on the Korean peninsula, Beijing appears alarmed by Trump [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-17 19:46:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-17 10:11
Get over this. Billions of people, male and female, make such utterances and never get berated f ...

Only someone extremely sexist as trump would say these things.  And the don't get elected president.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-17 20:33:43 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-17 19:46
Only someone extremely sexist as trump would say these things.  And the don't get elected presiden ...

You are delusional. Have you never listened in to hen partygoers who were a little oiled?

What do women like best after getting free diamonds, courted like queens, proposed to serially?

Stupid! Seks, of course.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-17 20:39:39 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-17 11:03
The problem is not with politics but the very morals of the country.  Politics is one thing, white ...

I even agree. How surprised I am about myself! Agreeing with JFenix!

But you spoilt the party with your less than rational accusations and sirens' warnings about "white nationalism".

Good people are disgusted by ANY politics. I have always been. Others too. Politics is like an arena where the Crusaders from different religions duke it out.

Aren't you one of those zealots? You certainly do not talk morality but politics. Perennially. Constantly. Nothing else seems to matter.

In EUROPE there are people of every age who take personal initiatives because they don't trust their politicians at all. "I am disgusted with politicians" said a Frenchman who has been supporting Syrian refugees for a while. He never cared about Syria but when he gave a lift to a young Syrian hitch-hiking couple he found out about Syrian refugees and is now fully engaged on their behalf.

What have YOU DONE for U.S. America's Native Americans, the Blacks or any other minority?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-17 20:48:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-17 20:39
I even agree. How surprised I am about myself! Agreeing with JFenix!

But you spoilt the part ...

re: He never cared about Syria but when he gave a lift to a young Syrian hitch-hiking couple he found out about Syrian refugees and is now fully engaged on their behalf.

Just shows how uneducated and easily be swayed people are nowadays.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-17 20:54:53 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-4-17 20:48
re: He never cared about Syria but when he gave a lift to a young Syrian hitch-hiking couple he fo ...

Right. He should have immediately gone to the Chinese embassy in Paris and applied for membership in the C.P.C. ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-17 22:58:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-17 20:33
You are delusional. Have you never listened in to hen partygoers who were a little oiled?

What d ...

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't hang around with women like that.

Free diamonds?  courted like queens?

Ew

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-17 22:59:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-17 20:33

What d ...

You treat women as prostitutes.

Just like Trump.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.