Author: cestmoi

Any Chinese Hoping to Study in USA? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-17 23:04:38 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-17 20:34
Don't make me sick please since I am not a lesbian, not even anything close!

What is "anything close" to being lesbian?

You mean something like looking but not touching?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 23:48:06 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2017-3-17 23:04
What is "anything close" to being lesbian?

You mean something like looking but not touching?  ...

teatree16 has a lesbian fixation, having called many posters 'lesbian', probably under the impression that he/she is being 'clever'.

i just laugh at the comments he/she posts - depending on which one of the posters using this alias is commenting.

he/she has made various claims in previous comments to being married with children, single, a woman, a man, etc.
a totally unreliable poster in my opinion, and probably very confused about many things.

he/she initially asked for help with improving his/her English and i suggested writing blogs and engaging in discussions- you see the result when you try to engage?- childish insults.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-18 00:38:14 |Display all floors
Never expect European ladies can be so awfully annoying like you blonde amber.  When I first saw your name, start to feel nauseated.  I only like man - masculined but sensible man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 22:41:34 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2017-3-17 16:25
you claimed to be from Singapore in another post, or did the other poster not tell you what he/she ...

You must be serious! Goodness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 22:42:28 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-17 14:58
I'm a Chinese & I hate to waste money on unworthy things or people.  I want every dollar spent eithe ...

You must be a Chinese immigrant to Singapore.
There are tell tale signs in your English!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 22:44:47 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2017-3-17 16:27
yes, Chinese students are very motivated to cheat in order to achieve good results.
this is why ma ...

Majority of Chinese students from China could not cope with their university programs in US is mainly due to weak English proficiency.
Most of them will use translated textbooks. They alienated and elminated themselves through self caused process. No one to blame!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 23:50:58 |Display all floors
I'm a native Chinese living domestically now, no immigrant to anywhere yet.  People need to be practical since they are not rich & it's happened on me fortunately

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.