Author: ceciliazhang

Why do Chinese women look younger than their age?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-17 21:54:55 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-3-17 02:31
Does this mean they know which foods increase fertility?

A lot of clichés.

Chinese eat an inordinately large amount of snacks. These snacks can justifiably be declared as "junk food" even if they do not fatten.

I feel Chinese women do not care enough about good health. "Health" has a very different meaning to them. It can mean "having no developed muscles". They would rather do no physicial activity for fear their calves or biceps would grow too voluminous. As a result I find that many Chinese women have weak coronary systems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 21:57:00 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-3-17 02:41
The only reason people in China drink hot water all the time, is because normal tap water is so ba ...

Not really. The Chinese seem to believe that hot water is a kind of elixir or a medicine. They certainly do not drik it as a normal thirst quencher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 21:58:05 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-3-17 14:01
Many women don't buy made-in-China cosmetic products. They invest a lot of money on foreign produc ...

Do you think it is desirable that women invest money on cosmetics, especially on such quantities??? Do you think vanity is a virtue?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 22:01:14 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-17 16:20
But these days some Chinese men are really reckless as in carelessly having relationship with multip ...

Thank you, Tetra-picky, your post lifted my morale to the ceiling of my home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 22:02:55 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-3-17 17:08
Chinese have always been hospitable to foreigners. There is nothing wrong with that. But it someti ...

So now you think getting married to a foreign person is putting your hospitality ahead of your personal and patriotic duties???

Sorry but the whole world practises hospitality, and much more than just this kind. Maybe you should visit an Arab or African country to experience true friendship!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 22:11:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-3-17 21:47
I went to the DOuble Happy Bar in Suzhou and enjoyed drinking cold Tsingtao beer from the tap. A v ...

You are not posting your contents in Chinese. Sign of self defeat.
Your self naration fits that of hallucination effects upon consumption of controlled substances, with precision.
Or it could be due to post effects of you being synthesized in test tube.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 22:13:38 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-3-15 14:33
The beauty of Chinese ladies is very much supported by them feeling attractive and ladylike, and the ...

Precisely, they seem to lack elegance while trying hard to grow into beauties!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.