Author: ceciliazhang

Why do Chinese women look younger than their age?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-17 18:15:54 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-3-17 17:08
Chinese have always been hospitable to foreigners. There is nothing wrong with that. But it someti ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-17 18:16:50 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-3-17 17:11
Time has changed and domestic violence has been accepted by more people. Maybe it is different in  ...

"Time has changed and domestic violence has been accepted by more people."

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-17 21:43:33 |Display all floors
Let us not forget the vanity of that Chinese woman who underwent costly face-lifting, liposuction and nose job operations just in order to win a much coveted Miss something in CHina competition. She was denied the first prie and went to court where she lost again...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 21:47:42 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-15 17:42
Perhaps, you want to take a look at females from Suzhou and Hangzhou.
They are really beautiful!

I went to the DOuble Happy Bar in Suzhou and enjoyed drinking cold Tsingtao beer from the tap. A very young woman sidled up to me in a revealing dress that just covered her privates and little else; unfortunately she was wearing a face mask, saying she was taking part in the local version of the Rhine Carnival. She had a melodious, jellifluous, lovely voice, sweet-looking lips and her body was really warm. I could feel it.

She took me to her hotel room. Did I say I had downed about a barrel of beer? Anyway, the next morning I woke up and her mask was lying on the floor net to the double bed. I looked at her face... It had three eyes, one big nostril and a green tongue in a toothless mouth. Her eyes were rheumy... but her body was near perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 21:54:55 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-3-17 02:31
Does this mean they know which foods increase fertility?

A lot of clichés.

Chinese eat an inordinately large amount of snacks. These snacks can justifiably be declared as "junk food" even if they do not fatten.

I feel Chinese women do not care enough about good health. "Health" has a very different meaning to them. It can mean "having no developed muscles". They would rather do no physicial activity for fear their calves or biceps would grow too voluminous. As a result I find that many Chinese women have weak coronary systems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 21:57:00 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-3-17 02:41
The only reason people in China drink hot water all the time, is because normal tap water is so ba ...

Not really. The Chinese seem to believe that hot water is a kind of elixir or a medicine. They certainly do not drik it as a normal thirst quencher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 21:58:05 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-3-17 14:01
Many women don't buy made-in-China cosmetic products. They invest a lot of money on foreign produc ...

Do you think it is desirable that women invest money on cosmetics, especially on such quantities??? Do you think vanity is a virtue?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.