Author: ceciliazhang

Why do Chinese women look younger than their age?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-18 00:05:33 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-17 22:04
Tell us your pattern of tricks as a womanizet fooling women around, will you?

What's a "womanizet"? I checked my dictionary, but since it's published in Canada, it doesn't have "alternative words" in it.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-18 00:06:20 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-17 22:11
You are not posting your contents in Chinese. Sign of self defeat.
Your self naration fits that of ...

Wow!! Talk about someone needing English lessons ...
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-18 00:08:55 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-17 22:17
According to ancient Chinese secret, Chinese beauty lies in the water that cooks the food, the type  ...

"Chinese beauty lies in the water that cooks the food, the type of food consumed and the air breathe."

So ... Drink water that wouldn't sustain fish, eat food that's been stored outside for three days, and suck in all that polluted air, and you will be drop-dead gorgeous.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-18 05:06:54 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-18 00:31
Womanizer it is.  I learned it from 'Dawson's Creek'.

Watching too much TV

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-18 09:16:07 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-17 23:35
You bragged that you were a temporary tourist in China.
Now, you are bragging about Chinese women. ...

Yes, I toured China as a self-paying tourist for one year-and-a-half, my squid. and as for women, I have been married to some, you know. Women are the opposite gender of yours - just in case you don't know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-18 09:17:55 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2017-3-17 23:36
rubbish

Have you noticed that Chiense women don't mind much the uncouth mannerisms of Chinese males but Chinese males expect women to be statuesque, curvy, with angelic faces and a voice that conveys submission?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-18 09:20:00 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-17 23:37
Chinese women are the most beautiful and elegant. Only seneca could not appreciate.
Please do not  ...

As if you knew women, especially women from China. The most beautiful woman I HAVE SEEN was not a Chinese one. Did you ever see pictures of Lady Gaga? Or of the young Brigitte Bardot? Grace Kellyt? Or my Russian girlfriend Olga from Moscow?

Incidentally when I married my Chiense wife I thought she was the most beautiful Chinese woman between river Amur and the Mekong.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.