Views: 592|Replies: 11

His wife has lost her memory for 8 years so he takes her everywhere he goes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-17 23:45:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Sallywrj at 2017-2-18 00:01

1.jpg

They met in college, and got married in 1995 after they graduated. In 2008, she suffered a sudden cerebral hemorrhage, fell in a faint and lost her memory. When she got up, all she could remember was her husband's name. She even wanted to eat ants when she saw them. She didn't know how to walk with legs.
After a rest for a year, she finally got better. She follows everywhere he goes. Wang Dong, the husband, is a teacher at a middle school. To take care of the wife, he has to take her to school everyday. When he is having the class, she waits in the office. They have meals together, and go home together.
He said, the most two sentences she said to me are " I love you” and "I cannot live without you."

( Ref: People's Daily)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-18 00:03:53 |Display all floors
2.jpg
They are playing finger-guessing games to help the wife remember the number

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-18 00:04:20 |Display all floors
3.jpg

Looking at old pics

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-18 00:05:50 |Display all floors
4.jpg

The husband is working in his office with his wife besides him.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-18 11:24:10 |Display all floors
I am mostmoved by this couple. I admire the man. China and the world need more men like this husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-18 11:45:41 |Display all floors
He believes nothing in China but pretending when needed.  Most of the time, he is blackmailing China for everything.  Never trust him as an honest human being.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-18 11:55:07 |Display all floors
Besides Seneca hates women.  He attacks JFenix & makes malicious rumor on me.  He constantly boasts how many Chinese women he has played with purely for fun & how these women still feel good about him.  He maybe have committed bigamy in China, we are not sure...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.