Views: 3177|Replies: 74

What will you do if someone is doing annoying things in public?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-11 21:04:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Sallywrj at 2017-2-12 22:32

Recently, two similar things happened in the theatre. One happened in Guangxi, a lady took photos with flashlights twice when the movie was on. As soon as the movie was finished and everyone went out of the cinema, the lady was beaten by two stranger women. The other one happened in Shandong, a mother took her child to see the 3D movie for the first time, however, the child was so noisy. After two warnings, a woman sit next to them slapped on the child's face. The mother was so angry that she tried to fight that woman, but was also slapped in the face by the woman's freinds. The mother told her story to the reporter and hope the ones who beated them can be found by the public. However, the staff at the theater said when the mother and her kid was trying to find the surveillance videos, the kid was very naughty and climed everywhere in the office, which was also very annoying.
214125.56568159_620X348X4.jpg

Ignoring others in the public is not right, but hitting others is also not appropriate.

There are many people doing annoying things, like talking loudly in library, kicking your seat's back in the theatre, jumping a queue... What will you do if you see someone doing things that is annoying you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-11 21:07:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Sallywrj at 2017-2-11 21:10

Because there are so many naughty kids in the theater, I now choose not to watch animated film in the theater.
And the noisy kids on the train I don't know how to make them be quite

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-12 01:37:34 |Display all floors
It's a crazy world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 08:19:25 |Display all floors
That's also why babies and children should not travel in airplanes often. They don't know how to compensate for air pressure changes which pain their ear drums until they bawl out loud throughout the flight, distressing everyone with noise pollution.

On the above cases, the question to ask about reacting to something disruptive is whether the cause can react violently. What if the child's father is a gangster with short temper and big fist? Something bad can erupt.

Better to get up and go to the cinema supervisor and report for action to be immediately taken. And authorities must ensure the cinema license issued requires its management to ensure public peace to patron satisfaction. Noise and mischief makers should be expelled so as to avoid trouble whether in cinemas or in libraries or in canteens or in....bars.  Too many lives have been lost throughout the world when liquor took control of human senses and turned a situation ugly with blood spilled and prisons filled.

CCTV can write this into the script for a more harmonious society. It's a process of constant education about public courtesy and confucian ethics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 10:22:44 |Display all floors
One is brazen enough to conduct such behaviour will not hestiate to go any futher in public.
So considering my own safety and honour I would just give him the angry eye.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-12 12:06:06 |Display all floors
Sallywrj Post time: 2017-2-11 21:07
Because there are so many naughty kids in the theater, I now choose not to watch animated film in th ...

All Chinese, adults and young, are naughty kids. Believe me, I know what I am talking about...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 13:40:28 |Display all floors
I will accuse them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.