Readers’ Blog

Things I have learned about China & Chinese People in 12 years living in Chi

Popularity 1Viewed 427 times 2018-2-7 11:32 |System category:News

About China and Chinese. No certain order.
1.99% of foreign English teachers teaching in China today can not get a job teaching in their own country.
2. Most foreign so called teachers make more money then Chinese teachers.
3. Chinese people are very concerned about family and in the U.S.A. most Americans only think of self.
4. Chinese people have treated me with kindness every where I travel in China. Never happen in U.S.A
5. Chinese teachers do not know how to teach English. Is really not hard should teach English same way you teach Chinese. Teach Chinese in Chinese. Teach English in English.
6. Chinese waste money sending their Children to English training schools to learn English. 99% of training schools in China have no clue how to teach English.
7. Chinese think foreign Universitys are better then the Top 20 Universitys  in China. This is false.
8. Chinese know very little if anything about the real life in the U.S.A.
9. Chinese actually have more freedoms then Americans.
10. Chinese food is great. American food is full of chemicals.
11. Chinese people think Americans can actually own land. Not true even if pay off morgage they pay high land tax rest of life. If truly own something you do not pay tax on it for life.
12. China is 10 times safer to live in then the U.S.A.
13. Chinese students respect teachers. Most Americans do not respect their own mother or father.
14.  Most Chinese have no clue how corrupt the U.S.A. government really is compared to China.
15. Chinese do not know that 40% of the worlds non-legal drugs are used by Americans.
I could go on and give stats. But I think you get the idea. I love China and will spend the rest of my life here in China.
Thanks to every Chinese person I have met.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (3 comments)

Reply Report kmckenz352 2018-2-10 11:35
Why can't the Chinese people find enough educators in their own country to meet the academic needs of their students?
Reply Report Swifty55 2018-2-10 15:42
They can if they learn college is the same in every country.All students need to study to learn.All professors do in USA,Great Britain and in China is lecture.Is up to the students to figure out the rest.
Reply Report Swifty55 2018-2-13 15:48
China actually has enough educators just that for some reason Chinese like to see a white face at least one in a school.Makes no sense since 99% of them are not certified teachers from a 4 year University and could not get a job in their own country as a teacher.

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.