Readers’ Blog

The plan can’t catch up with the variety

Popularity 1Viewed 716 times 2020-3-28 10:08 |System category:Others

Tomorrow is the Saturday, I want to have a rest for this weekend. Because I have worked overtime for the last two weekends. I want to do what I want to do and relax.

But It was the yesterday, the boss called me suddenly, he said he would come our department and talk some things with all people or me. I didn’t know what I should say at that time. I only felt to be tired. The boss likes the personals to work overtime, no matter it is the night or the weekend. Even if you have finished your work, he also want to see you to be the office, otherwise he thinks you haven’t finished the work or you haven’t done the work well. He also doesn’t believe you have work  overtime if he doesn’t see you to be the office constantly.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (2 comments)

Reply Report SEARU 2020-3-28 20:33
A good leader should encourage his or her men to do work in a creative way with high efficiency.
Reply Report ephil_cn 2020-3-30 14:04
SEARU: A good leader should encourage his or her men to do work in a creative way with high efficiency.
yes, you are right.

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.