Readers’ Blog

My memory on university education

Viewed 305 times 2018-2-9 22:56 |Personal category:education|System category:News

That was a special class on mechatronics within the physics department of the Qv-fu Teacher University where is Confucius'  hometown. During the period we were taught on theory with some physics tests and some professional practice, such as how to make a radio-set, camera-using and film-washing for perfect photo. That was wonder that our headteacher lead us to visit some famous university-labs and factories!

But to tell the truth, most of the college time was not ideal as I had expected since I disliked the abstract book-knowledge. In fact I spent too much free energy on English instead of physics!

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• Do you feel strange to my words? 2018-5-20 11:06

What is the reason why my last blog 《Create new education theory 》was deleted while the thread of the same content has got approval after an eight-hour waiting process for passing through!

• What is article in Chinese? 2018-5-14 11:01

ledlight365: When can I have same English level with you??
    Flatter me? Don't be too modest. Just try to use English as more as possible in daily life, practice makes you an expert!

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.