Readers’ Blog

our youth (serial 9)

Viewed 283 times 2020-3-26 11:06 |System category:News

At dusk, Liu Tao entered the kitchen and told his classmate:”brother, I had catch some frog ,given me some oil, I will fry it ,you could eat with me.”

His classmate was so happy and told him: ”wait moment, I will do it with you after I finish my works.”

They began to fry it, it was so odour.

They began to it happy.

There were a  classmate who watched them to eat the frog, and asked them to give him someone.

But Liu Tao didn’t agree give it, he told him:” you can not do as your thought, I had passed so mush time for catching it, you come here and want to eat it, it is so easy to you.”

His classmate told me that he would tell the teacher if he don’t’ give frog to him.

But Liu Tao smiled and told him:” you can eat it if you didn’t say teacher, but now you had told me that you could speak to teacher  if I don’t let you to eat it, now I tell real that one leg of frog which I cannot give me, I wait you to tell tearcher,you thought that I’m afraid, but now I tell you that I thought the teach only is fart!”

The classmate went out the kitchen, but what will wait Liu Tao?

Liu Tao could not do any works after he had been written the self -criticism. He sat here and thoughted how to write it?  If he could not write the self-criticism deeply, he might return to city ,but he liked countryside , he didn’t want to go back the city. He had written:” I had made so mistake which let though that my action was so losing my face. My action only is sweet-smelling my mouth and smelly my hip,sweet-smelling my mouth could let other admire me ,but the smelly my hip only let me to smell it. I bear the pain. But I have another ideal ,because I could made the best  fertilizer for the crops , he would stand the front of all classmates to read it.

How would he pass it?

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Friends

Recent comments

• our youth (serial 42) 2020-5-9 18:53

I suggest that you read the New Yorker, the Paris Review, and Harper's if you strive to learn how to write like a literary type;  such A-list publications publish several gripping stories every week or month.  At the very least, you could learn how to flesh out this story with more detail. Good luck to you.

• our youth (serial 35) 2020-5-3 19:31

Sorry for being plain-spoken, and I don't mean to discourage you from writing creatively, just one suggestion: in addition to spending time developing the plot of your story, please also put in the hours to work on grammar and other basics of English.

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

Study in America?

views

Most commented

Study in America?

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.