Readers’ Blog

our youth(serial 6)

Viewed 353 times 2020-3-23 10:42 |System category:News

The peasant looked at him and asked :”why do you like to work here?”

He answered to peasant:”I want to know how the pig are living everyday, so I can know which part meat is so lean that will be guild me to buy it.”

The peasant was laughing loudly, he treated that the Liu Tao are very insterting,so he told him to clean the pigsty.

Liu Tao took the waterpipe to do it. In summer the pig was loving cold water ,they looked at Liu Tao and rocked their tail.

Liu Tao was surprised that the pig knows how to thank, so he decide make to deep emotion with pig. he had made the news.

After all, he cleaned the pigsty and gave the best food to it, the pig would run the door of pigsty when he came here. He cleaned the pigsty using the water, so the smelly had reduced, the peasant laughed and said to him:” you are very good!”

After to get the trust from the peasant, he began to try his thougt.

One day he pulled-out a pig and cleaning him from head to hip.

The pig was so comfortable.

Liu Tao lead the pig to walk, he want to sit on the back the pig.

Liu Tao took out the steamed from his pocket and feed to pig, he said to pig:”you must lovely while I sit on your back.”

The pig didn’t steamed because it is called wheat, only person can eat it.so the pig felled the steamed which is so sweet, so the pig looked at him and groan comfort.

Liu Tao feed to pig steamed during he lead the pig walk to the kitchen ,the steamed was over, Liu Tao said to pig:” it’s time that I must sit on your back  then he passed his leg and sit on the pig’s back.

Let him so surprise that the pig was ordered by him and walked to front. Liu Tao was so happy and took out the sugar to feed the pig.

Liu Tao sit in the pig’s back as knight .his classmate was surprised when they saw the picture, they cried  and laughed loudly.

Liu Tao would be miserable.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Friends

Recent comments

• our youth (serial 42) 2020-5-9 18:53

I suggest that you read the New Yorker, the Paris Review, and Harper's if you strive to learn how to write like a literary type;  such A-list publications publish several gripping stories every week or month.  At the very least, you could learn how to flesh out this story with more detail. Good luck to you.

• our youth (serial 35) 2020-5-3 19:31

Sorry for being plain-spoken, and I don't mean to discourage you from writing creatively, just one suggestion: in addition to spending time developing the plot of your story, please also put in the hours to work on grammar and other basics of English.

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

Study in America?

views

Most commented

Study in America?

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.